So this is my take on a high protein vegetable-based MRP. Keeps you going for hours, boosts mood, endurance and energy and is generally the most awesome way to get your green on.
- 1 cup light coconut milk or coconut water or oat or almond milk
- 1-2 cups chopped kale or spinach or combo
- 1/2 to 1/3 cup chopped banana or pineapple
- 1 tsp high quality Spirulina
- 1 scoop MyoPure Whey Protein Isolate.
- filtered water or ice to taste
Add all (in order specified, liquids first) to a high quality blender, dare I suggest the Blendtec Wildside and blend until smooth and creamy.
- 1/3 cup yoghurt (in addition to or more if you prefer to replace other liquids, contains valuable probiotics )
- 1/3 cup oat bran or rolled oats (for added energy and carbs, lowers cholesterol)
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley (immunity)
- !/4 cup frozen berries or goji berries (for added anti-oxidant boost)
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil OR 1/2 an avocado (for energy)
- pinch cinnamon and 1/2 tsp honey for digestion, flavor and immunity
- knob of fresh young ginger (digestion)
- 1/2 lemon (for detox and fat loss)
- 1 tsp chia seed (good for endurance and pre-workout)