Why Use MyoPure Beetroot Juice Powder Instead of Juicing Fresh Beetroot?
- It’s a lot easier.
- All you have to do is mix it with water. Juicing properly is a slow process, this takes a fraction of the time, and there’s no unwieldy juicer to deal with and clean.
- It lasts longer.
- Whole beetroot can last a week or so in the fridge (if you even end up using them), but MyoPure Beetroot Juice Powder keeps its’ full nutritional potency for several years — using no preservatives whatsoever.
- It saves store trips and fridge space.
- Each 500g bag equals approximately 150 beetroots you don’t have to pack into the grocery cart or find space for in the fridge.
- It tastes, looks and smells the same.
- We don’t add any colors, flavors, nutrients or preservatives to make this seem like real beet juice — it is real beet juice, with all its original nutrients, colors and flavors.
But doesn’t dehydration degrade nutrient quality, too?
MyoPure Beetroot Juice Powder is produced using an innovative low temperature process. Thanks to this gentle technique, the nutrients are locked in at the moment of dehydration and stay that way for years.
How do I use MyoPure Beetroot Juice Powder?
- Reconstitute into beet juice (mix one serving of powder into ½ cup water) or mix into any other liquid using the same ratio.
- Combine with coconut water to drink before you work out.
- Toss into your daily smoothie.
- Mix into the foods you’re already eating to instantly boost their nutrition value (it’s more intuitive than you think!).
NO ADDED COLORS, FLAVORS, NUTRIENTS OR PRESERVATIVES, NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS
55 servings per 500g Pouch.
1 serving (2 heaped teaspoons) = ½ cup fresh beetroot juice.