This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jason 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jason
    Participant

Hi everyone,im currently working out 3 times a week and looking to put on some decent muscle mass!i weigh 78kg and im 174cm tall,the thing is im just not sure on what protein to take after working out!im currently using dymatize xpand before training as it really does give me a great pump,and horley’s wpi directly after.i have alot of trouble keeping wait on due to work commitments and genetics i guess.would adding carbs to the wpi help or should i go for a decent mass gainer?thanks for your help fella’s,jason.

#6229 Reply

StormTrooper
    Participant

What a waste adding carbs to WPI. People buy WPI because of the low carb content. For your needs WPC would suffice and it lots cheaper. If you want to add carbs blend it with oats, add a banana, some natty peanut butter, yoghurt etc etc.

EDIT:
    Adding a carb like dextrose or waxy maize post training to WPI is fine though.

#6230 Reply

jason
    Participant

so a good wpc would do the trick hey,yeah at the moment im just using the wpi and eating a couple of banana’s!.

#6231 Reply

StormTrooper
    Participant

Yes WPC for your goals is fine.
    Shop around for some bulk WPC or get it right here.

#6232 Reply

jason
    Participant

thank you for your help,think ill go with the myopure.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: wpi + carbs or mass gainer?
Your information:

Positive SSL