This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Auswest 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

grimnal
    Participant

hi hello welcome i wanted to start a thread with a discusion of urinalysis and testostorone. i didnt want this discusion to based on athletes looking for a quick cycle under the radar i wanted it to be about steroid use and specific strains or types how they become positive in urinalysis and how fast they leve the free body. im asking because i have a friend who under goes urinaylsis for work employment and i under go urinalysis as part as my parole conditions.

the questions when taking steroids and under urinalysis does the test turn positive and why. is there testing of levels in testostorone or can it be examined specificly within 1 test the exact steroid substace

this thread isnt really for athletes and there needs. its for people under going urinalysis as part of a work contract or parole condition feel free to make points and relate to athlete urinalysis.

um i just realised i posted this in glutamine if an admin could fix this pls???????

thankyou sorry if make craplish or bad grammer

#7340 Reply

kinmassive
    Participant

I too am intersted to know if this is the case, as I have had mates work in mining who are full blown juicers and they never got busted…was it luck or is it not something they test for…test ha ha. I know not really funny :roll:

I am pretty sure they are not testing for this type of thing as it would be based a different chemical composition and would require specific testing apparatus??

#7341 Reply

grimnal
    Participant

school athetes in regional compete are tested for steroid and narcotics ive heard. but is that a seperate test to nacotics urinalysis

#7342 Reply

grimnal
    Participant

Impaired steroid hormone secretion and metabolism may become the cause of symptomatic hypertension. Currently gas chromatography technique is employed for analysis of urinary steroids, that permits detection of the majority of components. To detect the important components present in but trace amounts gas chromatographic mass spectrometry is necessary. Gas chromatographic technique holds good promise for clinical studies, its potentialities are not inferior to those of radioimmunoassay.

#7343 Reply

unbuff
    Participant

@grimnal wrote:

Impaired steroid hormone secretion and metabolism may become the cause of symptomatic hypertension. Currently gas chromatography technique is employed for analysis of urinary steroids, that permits detection of the majority of components. To detect the important components present in but trace amounts gas chromatographic mass spectrometry is necessary. Gas chromatographic technique holds good promise for clinical studies, its potentialities are not inferior to those of radioimmunoassay.

riiiiighhhttt 😯

#7344 Reply

Auswest
    Participant

workplace urine tests wether at a medical for the job or a random at work (mine site work ect). do not show up AAS, i have done a few drug tests while on orals. the workplace tests are just 5/7 panel tests, just your usual recreational drugs, it would cost companys thousands of dollars to test for steroids, only place i know of is in police/military when they have reasonable suspicsion of steroid use.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: workplace urinalysis and testostorone, steroid use
Your information:

Positive SSL