This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  IAN 12 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hawk_blew7
    Participant

Ok i am currently using Redback Whey 50/50 wpc/wpi protien and i am looking to tone up with muscle not gain fat or weight. what would be better Redback whey or Redback wpi protien?

#2275 Reply

Dr J
    Keymaster

MyoPure WPI 😛

#6034 Reply

Andrew69
    Participant

@Dr J wrote:

MyoPure WPI 😛

When is someone going to ban this spammer? 😆 😉

#2277 Reply

Dr J
    Keymaster

@andrew69 wrote:

@Dr J wrote:
    MyoPure WPI 😛

When is someone going to ban this spammer? 😆 😉

😆

#6035 Reply

Hawk_blew7
    Participant

thx for the advice Dr J but umm wat does wpi actually do? And should i take dextrose with it after trainings “surgars”?

#2279 Reply

Dr J
    Keymaster

Whey protein – concentrate or isolate are primarily sources of easily digested protein. The micro-fractions that make up the whey may also properties of their own.

WPC and WPI are both fast proteins (couldn’t believe seeing WPC described as a slow protein!).

Some people don’t tolerate WPC very well so there best option is WPI or a blend of WPI and WPC.

However, WPI has next to no fat or lactose so if that’s what you’re after WPI is the bomb.

If price is the most important factor nothing wrong with starting with WPC and seeing how you go.

Dextrose and maltodextrin are great postworkout carb sources. Unless you’re having a really hard timing gaining wait carbs from sweat potato, oats and beans are great.

J

#6036 Reply

IAN
    Participant

Just started blending 2 weetbix and a teaspoon of smooth peanut butter into my post-workout protein ahhh! lovely only prob is I want them every shake 😥 Dam! those evil carbs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: whey or wpi?
Your information:

Positive SSL