This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  unbuff 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #5968 Reply

This is actually my first post here so Hi to one and all. Great forum here. Very postive atmosphere and some good advice and info.

I had to join up just to say that Myopures Creapure Creatine is the absolute best i’ve used.

I have used and recommended Prolab Creatine to many people over the last few years because of the gains i have made from using it but the last 2 tubs i’ve bought haven’t been that great.

Recently i’ve leaned up a bit then started on the Creatine but this time i thought i’d buy local and go with the Myopure brand and results are fantastic.

In 1 week muscle fullness has increased dramatically, even on low-carb days and although i’m not gaining much in strength (due to calorie restriction) the weights i am using are feeling much easier.

Big thumbs up to Myopure.

Their MF WPI IS helping a lot to. I won’t go anywhere else to get my stocks again.

#6176 Reply

#6177 Reply

ive only used myopure creatine and found it works. I think i got some left, might get back on it.

Welcome to the forum

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: My Myopure Creatine Experince
Your information:

Positive SSL