This topic contains 31 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  fake van cleef & arpels necklace 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

unbuff
    Participant

Ok well, im over my cold (which affected training alittle negatively) So i was unable to see if gakic really worked. I started taking it, seemed to work then got sick, and now Ive done 2 more workouts since then with it, and have to say it helps alot.

I took it on a more empty stomach and can say I’m getting stronger consistently on the big lifts (only shoulders suffer as they are a prime weakness in strength)

Recovery is great. I can plow through a workout, and recover quite quickly after, instead of lying on the couch for some time, especially after deadlifts or hacksquats

My lifts now are. Bench 103kgs 11times, Rack deads 160kgs 18times, ATG squat 150kgs now 9 times.

#6911 Reply

StormTrooper
    Participant

I used Gakic once a year or 2 ago. i remember it tasted like crap.
    Unbuff , do you have the powder verson or the tabs?

#6912 Reply

unbuff
    Participant

@stormtrooper wrote:

tabs

#6913 Reply

bodytek
    Participant

@unbuff wrote:

Ok well, im over my cold (which affected training alittle negatively) So i was unable to see if gakic really worked. I started taking it, seemed to work then got sick, and now Ive done 2 more workouts since then with it, and have to say it helps alot.

I took it on a more empty stomach and can say I’m getting stronger consistently on the big lifts (only shoulders suffer as they are a prime weakness in strength)

Recovery is great. I can plow through a workout, and recover quite quickly after, instead of lying on the couch for some time, especially after deadlifts or hacksquats

My lifts now are. Bench 103kgs 11times, Rack deads 160kgs 18times, ATG squat 150kgs now 9 times.

You’re welcome 😀

#6914 Reply

StormTrooper
    Participant

@unbuff wrote:

@stormtrooper wrote:

tabs

Lucky.. don’t get the powder. I only got it because it was on special with a very short used by date. Can’t say it did too much for me.

#6915 Reply

unbuff
    Participant

@stormtrooper wrote:

@unbuff wrote:
    @stormtrooper wrote:

tabs

Lucky.. don’t get the powder. I only got it because it was on special with a very short used by date. Can’t say it did too much for me.

I sometimes think they do work for u, and u just expect too much, or enjoy being a cynic 😆

#6916 Reply

StormTrooper
    Participant

Well I’m not being cynical and I can’t say I had more energy or less fatigue, so if it did work, it was very minor.

If you want a good supp get AMP V2, this one I swear by for an increase in energy and stamina.

For example.
    On Saturday i trained at 7.30am because I was not going to be home all day. Now i never train in the am so I got up and felt lethargic. I downed some EAA’s and BCAA’s and popped 2 AMP’s and had the best workout ever.
    True Story.

#6917 Reply

Dave996
    Participant

@unbuff wrote:

Pretty impressive numbers dude, well Im impressed anyway.

Have you allways squated ATG or did you switch from parallel?

#6918 Reply

unbuff
    Participant

I used to go parralell
    been ATG squatting for probably 1 year now maybe alitle more.

My advantage is I have short legs I reckon, because I dont look as though I could squat it.

#6919 Reply

Arginine would be my favorite supplement bar none!

Its cheap – dont look at ebay get it from the DOC $120 odd dollars for a kg of it. Last you a long time.

I generally use it b4 workouts (45min – 1 hour before)

But Im trying to keep it in my body all day and see what happens. So fat this week training has been rock solid.

Im having 5g b4 cardio (6am) 5g midday and 10g b4 my workout

mix it with some beta alinine and some creatine and that my friends is a stack!

#6920 Reply

bodytek
    Participant

@JIMMYSADEK wrote:

Its cheap – dont look at ebay get it from the DOC $120 odd dollars for a kg of it. Last you a long time.

But Im trying to keep it in my body all day and see what happens. So fat this week training has been rock solid.

Arginine shouldnt be used everyday. You will flood your NO2 system and it will stop working. Thats why 99% of the time people get great results within the first couple of weeks, then the effect is lost. Having it 3 times a day is a sure fire way of losing the benefits this supplement has to offer.

I dont use arginine as im always fully carb loaded 😈

#6921 Reply

@bodytek wrote:

@JIMMYSADEK wrote:

Arginine shouldnt be used everyday. You will flood your NO2 system and it will stop working. Thats why 99% of the time people get great results within the first couple of weeks, then the effect is lost. Having it 3 times a day is a sure fire way of losing the benefits this supplement has to offer.

I dont use arginine as im always fully carb loaded 😈

i can handle that.. like I said just trying it this week.

But from what I have experienced i will def. go back to my 10g before my workouts as so far its working very very well

#6922 Reply

grimnal
    Participant

to achive nos effect you need l-ornithine in your arginine mix
    this is the hepatic and systemic enzyme for nos synthas stick to hcl its got a better ph and taste you will absorb beter nos with both

look im not a promoter but xxxxxxxxxxxxx

#6923 Reply

grimnal
    Participant

jimmy i just bought some ???????? protein it beter be good or ill harras ya

#6924 Reply

kinmassive
    Participant

@grimnal wrote:

to achive nos effect you need l-ornithine in your arginine mix
    this is the hepatic and systemic enzyme for nos synthas stick to hcl its got a better ph and taste you will absorb beter nos with both

look im not a promoter but pure bulk with a good ozzy dollar is the best ive ever seen in quality and price you can learn alot from these guys there on ebay as well

http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Be careful promoting other stores here mate or you may be reprimanded for it.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
Reply To: L-arginine
Your information:

Positive SSL