This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  StormTrooper 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Participant

So far I’ve tried about 5 different brands and different flavors. Whenever banana flavor is available, it seems to top the charts followed by chocolate.

#6606 Reply

Bull
    Participant

Most are good for a week or so and then you start getting sick of it. At least if you are actually in Canada you can buy your protein from the supermarket and there’s plenty to choose from.

In Oz you have to do a bit more searching to find one that you like. Or just get on the web and buy it there. 😉

#6607 Reply

unbuff
    Participant

I was blown away by the flavour varieties in the US. Flavors I’ve never even heard of exist there 😀

ATM I’m doing chocolate, I’m not game to try anything else.

#6608 Reply

Gym_junkie
    Participant

i like strawberry and banana..
    bit over vanilla and choc

#6609 Reply

Joey Rudisill
    Keymaster

plain whey, just drink it down as long as it is mixed well.

#6610 Reply

StormTrooper
    Participant

Pina Colada 😆

#6611 Reply

Dr J
    Keymaster

@stormtrooper wrote:

Pina Colada 😆

Flavor only I hope 😆

Mind you I do remember seeing a chart at one time that showed a slight improvement in performance after an increase in blood alcohol before performance drops faster than the current stock market. 😉

#6612 Reply

StormTrooper
    Participant

Yes flavour. My friend had some and mixed me up a serving and it was delicious. I’m still using the unflavoured stuff.

#6613 Reply

Bull
    Participant

Hahaha I got Pina Colada protein in Canada once on a ski trip and it is tasty for about a day and a half but after that it gets sickening. I was carrying zip lock bags full of it with me and I couldn’t get rid of it fast enough.

#6614 Reply

unbuff
    Participant

@stormtrooper wrote:

Pina Colada 😆

That reminds me of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nivR8LkSn1Q

around 23 seconds 8)

#6615 Reply

StormTrooper
    Participant

@bull wrote:

Hahaha I got Pina Colada protein in Canada once on a ski trip and it is tasty for about a day and a half but after that it gets sickening. I was carrying zip lock bags full of it with me and I couldn’t get rid of it fast enough.

I won’t be buying any soon. I think they sell the Dymatize version in Aust. tsted good bu i can imagine it becoming sickening after a few days.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Favorite flavour of proetin powder
Your information:

Positive SSL