This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  LeathaL 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

LeathaL
    Participant

Do you think creatine is an absolute must for putting on size??[/b]

#3060 Reply

unbuff
    Participant

@leathal wrote:

no

#3061 Reply

StormTrooper
    Participant

@unbuff wrote:

@leathal wrote:

no

Agreed

#3062 Reply

Dr J
    Keymaster

There is only one must for putting on size.

Energy in has got to be greater than energy out!

Everthing else is about optimization or getting more bang for your buck.

#3063 Reply

LeathaL
    Participant

@unbuff wrote:

@leathal wrote:

no

thank’s for that unbuff seen a few pick’s yesterday when joined looking good mate good progress

#3064 Reply

unbuff
    Participant

@leathal wrote:

@unbuff wrote:
    @leathal wrote:

no

thank’s for that unbuff seen a few pick’s yesterday when joined looking good mate good progress

Sorry about the short answer. 😆

but its all i could say. Sure if your someone who finds it gives good strength to, then use it. I admit, i use it 6weeks on, 6weeks off (just started) and its worked, so ill do it again. Gives me the runs though sometimes…

#3065 Reply

Gilbey
    Participant

i just like it for the pump you get, as satisfying as cuming i tell ya

#3066 Reply

Stallion
    Participant

“…cumming in the gym…cumming back stage when I pump up…always cumming…cumming day and night…” 😆

#3067 Reply

LeathaL
    Participant

yeah i find after having it, within a short period needing to go to the toilet..
    that’s one down side to it for shore..

#3068 Reply

Techno
    Participant

Something is not right if you believe creatine is making you piss after taking it.

It makes you retain water, not piss it out.

What is your caffeine intake like?

#3069 Reply

LeathaL
    Participant

@techno wrote:

Something is not right if you believe creatine is making you piss after taking it.

I’m not talking about having a piss i hold the fluids down fine..it’s the other thats bit of a worry.. no caffine really dobn’t drink tea coffee ect….

#3070 Reply

unbuff
    Participant

@techno wrote:

He means the shits man

and sometimes after intense workouts, my crap comes out like a hose squirting water 😯

#3071 Reply

Techno
    Participant

Thanks unbuff – all understood.

Diagnosis even more challenging.

If it is every time you take it, then obviously you need to stop it.

Maybe even try another form of creatine (tablets for example) – r u able to get a small sample from where you buy your supps from and try it for a week?

The Aust Institute of Sport may have some papers on the possible side effects of taking it and is a pretty good place to find good (and tested) info.

Good luck – tell us how you go. Pardon the pun.

#3072 Reply

Dr J
    Keymaster

There is no scientific support (that I know of) for any side effects from creatine other than increased mass.

None, nada, niks.

If some has been published I’d love to know about it.

If someone feels creatine is causing problems, of course, they should stop taking it.

Otherwise, I’d ask how much are you taking? A level teaspoon is enough. Before rushing off to buy some other form of creatine use warm water to completely dissolve the stuff.

Add creatine to small amount of cold water, then add boiling hot water, while stirring until the solution is clear. The resulting mix should end up warm but not to hot to drink.

J

#3073 Reply

Gilbey
    Participant

i dont find that it is absolutely necessary to dissolve the mixture… i get good results just basically putting it in tap water with a couple teaspoons of sugar…

I did hear one story of a sideeffect but i was probably bull; a friend of a friend was taking 20g 5 times a day (yeah i know) and he ended up bleeding out his ass… so suss, i dont know if i believe it haa, does anyone know whether that kind of dosage could cause any harm cause i think the recommended doasges are totally safe, maybe ‘OD’ing is possible?

I have read about it making you dehydrated (just drink more water), and other things about it making you get bad acne and stuff like that, but i dont think there are any long term sideeffects that i know of or have experienced… and if you dont mind having soem acne when you on it then its not such a big deal IF it does in fact cause it…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
Reply To: Do you think???
Your information:

Positive SSL