This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Dr J 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #5993 Reply

    Anonymous
    Participant

    From reading these threads i can see why creatine isint working. Nobody is taking it properly, Monohydrate needs to be taken with at least 30-40g of fast acting glucose with a GI of over 100. This is to promote a spike of insulin and drive the creatine effectively into the cells. Another factor is the ability of the body to absorb monohydrate, if any of you have ever taken creatine with water you will understand this. Simply put, it is poorly absorbed by the body on its own and especially with cold water. So the best way is to have it at body temp, 37 degrees. This way the walls of the stomach and intestines are more permeable to the creatine and this practice also increases rate of absorption as the stomach doesn’t need to warm the water up. This is why products like Muscle Tech ‘Cell Tech’ have excessive amounts of maltodextrose and are advised to be drank with room temp water. This way you dont need to load it and it shouldn’t upset your gut.
    Furthermore what does everyone think creatine actually does? It only makes more creatine phosphate avalibale in the ATP-Pcr cycle of anaerobic power. So you may get an extra couple of reps out, And yes you do build up at tolerance to it. This is why its always advised to cycle 6-8weeks on 4 weeks off.
    Remember this is the most widely researched supplement ever, and has been proven time and time again in clinical studies. Furthermore it is the only supplement endorsed by the Australian Institute of sport.

    #8416 Reply

    Bull
    Participant

    If it was any good it would be banned by now.

    #8417 Reply

    kinmassive
    Participant

    Good point Bull. 😆

    #8419 Reply

    Dr J
    Keymaster

    @epicsupplements wrote:

    From reading these threads i can see why creatine isint working. Nobody is taking it properly, Monohydrate needs to be taken with at least 30-40g of fast acting glucose with a GI of over 100.

    Bullshit (apologies Bull a 😉 ).

    Less than 100g doesn’t do jack. If you read the research instead of supplement ads you’d know that.

    #8420 Reply

    StormTrooper
    Participant

    @Dr J wrote:

    @epicsupplements wrote:
    From reading these threads i can see why creatine isint working. Nobody is taking it properly, Monohydrate needs to be taken with at least 30-40g of fast acting glucose with a GI of over 100.

    Bullshit (apologies Bull a 😉 ).

    Less than 100g doesn’t do jack. If you read the research instead of supplement ads you’d know that.

    John, he has used that same post in a few other forums..lol it’s a generic one he uses.

    #8421 Reply

    unbuff
    Participant

    the only thing getting u bigger is Hormones.

    The end.

    #8422 Reply

    Dr J
    Keymaster

    @stormtrooper wrote:

    @Dr J wrote:
    @epicsupplements wrote:
    From reading these threads i can see why creatine isint working. Nobody is taking it properly, Monohydrate needs to be taken with at least 30-40g of fast acting glucose with a GI of over 100.

    Bullshit (apologies Bull a 😉 ).

    Less than 100g doesn’t do jack. If you read the research instead of supplement ads you’d know that.

    John, he has used that same post in a few other forums..lol it’s a generic one he uses.

    Why doesn’t that surprise me? I guess the formula seems pretty simple, register an url, build a green supplement store, use your prodigious cut and past skills to spam all the forums you can = $$$$$

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Creatine What you need to Know
Your information:




Positive SSL