This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  imported_mr 32 11 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ren
    Participant

I have tried a number of protein powders in my time and most taste terrible with water 😯 so I haven’t bought for a few years. Hopefully technology has come a long way since then.
    Can you tell me which powders you’ve tried that taste good and mix well with water?
    I am a female, want a low fat, low carb protein most likely WPI just to up my daily protein intake and keep my metabolism firing. Dont care price.
    What can you reccommend?

#2416 Reply

strud
    Participant

I’ve been using the WPI and Casein powders from Myopure. The WPI mixes very well with water and tastes just like low fat milk.

I add linseed oil to mine as well and this adds some flavour and good fats.

#2417 Reply

Dr J
    Keymaster

@ren wrote:

Can you tell me which powders you’ve tried that taste good and mix well with water?

Taste is really an individual thing. Some people like sweet and flavoured others quite like a plain natural taste and the rest don’t give a damn.

Mix well in water? Well, that needs to be qualified. By blender, shaker or spoon? I’m not sure about other products but MyoPures MPC mixes reasonably well with a spoon. The new instantised calcium caseinate should also mix reasonably well with a spoon although I haven’t tried a sample yet.

J

#2418 Reply

ren
    Participant

Everyone seems to reccommend Myopure on this site!! Thanks for the advice – Where do I buy Myopure anyway and around how much does it cost? Mixing well – I mean easily in a shaker or with a spoon. Taste – like a milkshake as opposed to a chalky watery lumpy conconcotion reminiscent of 80’s meal replacement shakes 😆
    Cheers

#2419 Reply

Dr J
    Keymaster

@ren wrote:

Everyone seems to reccommend Myopure on this site!! Thanks for the advice – Where do I buy Myopure anyway and around how much does it cost? Mixing well – I mean easily in a shaker or with a spoon. Taste – like a milkshake as opposed to a chalky watery lumpy conconcotion reminiscent of 80’s meal replacement shakes 😆
    Cheers

To be honest you’d be better off trying some of the EAS sachets. They’re expensive but if you’re fussy about taste and mixibililty that would be the place to start.

I’d be interested to know what you think of these.

J

#2420 Reply

imported_mr 32
    Participant

i use to use ON’s (optimum nutrition) before myopure. ON’s was a good for flavour (well the double choc was) but the quality was a bit iffy.
    myopure is the best protien i have used and the taste i actually like the taste of the dh17 now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: BEST TASTING PROTEIN with WATER
Your information:

Positive SSL